BabyTree Projects was born from the story of Koky Saly and his family, who came to Australia as refugees from Cambodia in 1980. Since 2007, when Koky returned to Cambodia as an adult, determined to make a difference for kids, BabyTree Projects has built five schools in rural areas.
- See BabyTree’s school projects…
- Discover BabyTree’s approach to quality education…
- Read more about the BabyTree story…
BabyTree Projects is a registered not-for-profit in Australia and Cambodia.
A world where children are filled with hope and can create the life they want.
- To empower children we work with in rural Cambodia through access to quality education.
- To give children and the community in Australia the opportunity to connect with children in rural Cambodia through our work.
- All our work is based on:
- Genuine relationships and trust
- Accountability and transparency
- Respect and integrity
- Creativity and innovation