Party the Night – Change the World
What: Cocktail Party April 2012
This will be BTP’s first fundraiser of 2012. So join us in this celebration of what we have achieved so far and what we will achieve in the future. It also gives us a chance to see each other! Dancing, games, merchandise tables, videos, presentation of our most recent project…Dress to impress…
When: Saturday 21st of April 730pm – 11pm
How much: Entry $30…this is what is included:
– A desk and chair for our recently built secondary school in Sambour Village.
– Substantial finger foods plus traditional Khmer curry, spring rolls, salads and more…
– Beer, wine, soft drinks, juice included
– Cocktails/Spirits via $2 donation
– Entertainment: music & videos and mingle! Oh and optional games if you dare.
Where: Kavanagh Street, South Bank. High up in the sky with beautiful views of Melbourne city. Exact address will only be given to those who RSVP or text their intent to come.
Buying tickets payment options:
1) Direct transfer/deposit into:
Account Number: 240337
Please write down your surename in description field and email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your tickets.
2) Pay via PAYPAL, click button below. You will receive an email from us once payment has been confirmed.
3) Cash at the door. Please email or text us your intent to come and your names will be placed on guest list at the door.
Email us: email@example.com OR text us: 0426 270 634
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.